Tuesday, August 7, 2007

City Center

Dear Journal,
Sorry I haven't been writing so often right now. We were a little busy, if you know what I mean. 2 days ago me and my mom went to a place called the City Center. We took a shuttle to the City Center because my brother and my dad had our driver, Jack. They were on there way to pick up some of my dads coworkers and people who work with him because they were visiting. They were going of to do.... oh thats another story, but anyways, back to what I was doing because this is Goldie's Journal, right? Now all of you who are reading this, say "Right!" "Thank you, thank you. I couldn't have done it without... oh, who really cares." So where was I? Oh right. We got to the City Center and we started to walked around and then we walked around different malls. I got a CD by Avril Lavigne, nail polish, and nail polish remover. While we were walking so much my feet started to hert and I was getting hungry. We started to head back to the City Center. We ate lunch at a restraunt called Element Fresh. After we ate we went to the City Center Market.We got some food and ran to the next shuttle. We got on and that was the end of our day, exept, me and my mom got a manicure at Dragonfly ( a big salon in the raquet club).


Is there somewhere in china/shanghai thats called the Shopping Center? Because I love to shop. You know what I mean.
Bye!!

Love,
Goldie

3 comments:

The Solomon Family said...

Nice picture, Goldie! And I like your reference to the Rihanna song. Very clever!

Love, Mrs. Solomon

PS: When do you start school?

D said...

wow! that's sooooo cool!
I can't believe all of that really happened in your new ( chiniese) life !
I have a little question for ya:
Do you have any like summer pool club thingies like the BSC (Boston Sports Club)?
Just wanted to know.
your BFF,
Deborah.

Anonymous said...

Hi Goldie!

It's so enjoyable to read about your adventures in China. I'm getting a good taste of what life is like there! (yum) I think you're a very funny and clever writer. Keep it up! Let me know what music classes are like there, if you have them. :-)
Love,
Ms. B