Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Buddahs are up and jumpin'!

Dear Journal,
So one of our adventures before my dad went to work, we went out for lunch one day. We decided to go to KFC for me and my brother to eat lunch. But the only problem was my mom and dad didn't have lunch because they keep kosher and don't eat KFC meat. So my mom and dad thought of going to a vegetarian restaurant but they felt bad that me and Jacob wouldn't be eating. So they asked us if we would try something from that restaurant. And we said ok. We walked to the restaurant and got a table. We looked at the menu, and there didn't look like there was so much for me and Jacob to eat. But my mom and dad ordered a soup called "Buddah Jumping Over the Wall" (this is based on it), 2 bowls of white rice, broccoli, vegetable lo mein, pumpkin, and vegetarian chicken, which I tried and I did not like AT ALL!!!!!! I tried the soup, I didn't love it, but it was ok. It wasn't the best soup in the world, if you know what I mean. My favorite on that table was the vegetable lo mein, even though that is what I order in America when I order Chinese food.

Buddah is off to sleep now, Bye!
Goldie

No comments: