Dear Journal,
Yesterday we went to Pearl City with some of our new friends. Their names are Louise, Samara, and Miranda. We went with them and their driver and when we got to Pearl City, the driver and the rest of the gang dropped me, Samara, and Miranda off to go look at the jewelry and pearls on the first and second floor. Louise took my mom and my brother to go look at the supermarket right near there. But I was in safe hands! After we looked at both floors our moms came in and we met them downstairs. Jacob and I each got 2 things: I got a bracelet and a gameboy game, Jacob got 2 gameboy games. It was a really cool place, and I can't wait to go back there in the next 2 years. After that we went to lunch in a cafe right next to Pearl City. Then we drove home and that was one of my best happily ever afters in my China year so far.
"Cut" "cut" "cut"!
That was enough for today, go take a break and have lunch!
Goldie
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Goldie:
Your blog is amazing! I especially like the titles that you are picking for each of your entries. It sounds like you are enjoying your first few weeks in China. I am glad that you got your bunk bed, and the jewlery place sounds very neat! I will look forward to reading more of your entries as you post them!
Hi to the entire Davoudgoleh family!
Love, Mrs. Solomon
Dear Goldie,
I was so excited to read about your experiences in China! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your adventures and about how you feel.
I can't wait to come visit you and go shopping!
Love to mom, dad and Jakie.
A big hug for you! Love,
Bubbie
What an awesome Blog Goldie! Lily will love to read about all the cool things you are doing when she comes back from camp in two weeks. We can't wait to read more!
Love, the Vidal Family
I'm so good!
Goldie,
I love your blog! I'm excited to read about all of your adventures. This is a great idea.
Love,
Elana
Post a Comment