Dear Journal,
I had a skirt made and it's beautiful!!! I love it!! It's a tad longer than my other jean skirt; and a tad darker in color, too. Me and my dad went to a Tailor and they said one week, but when we went there the next Saturday, it still wasn't ready. So a couple of days later, my mom went and pick it up for me. When I came off the bus, she said she had a surprise for me. When we got home I asked her where was it was. She said it was on bed. I ran to my room and POOF! The skirt was sitting on my bed, right, exactly where my mom said it was.
"My SKIRT!! Yeah!" I screamed it really loud and gave a screech.
And that's the story of my skirt.
Le Fin = The End
By Goldie Davoudgoleh
P.S. I know it is kind-of short but that's all I can say about my skirt I had made. You'll have to wait and see it in February. Did I mention we were coming in February? Well, that's a different story.
Bye!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment