Dear Journal,
1. First, I am so busy with school, after school activity's, and other things that I don't have much time get to you guys! I haven't even checked my email for a while!
2. Second, this week is halloween. I am soo glad I am not going to the racquet clubs halloween party 'cause:
- Don't have costume
- Don't like to be near 200 kids at once
- Don't like what serving for dinner
- and I'm getting old!!
3. Third, I went to a play on Thursday last week. My mom and I were sitting next to a girl and boy. They looked like they were in middle school. And I was right. You know how I found out? Well, the girl who was sitting next to us was actually coming over Saturday night to babysit me. She is Jacobs friend, Deans, older sister, Brennan. She is REALLY pretty and tall for a 8th grader and she 14 years old.
4. Fourth, let me tell you about BRIC. BRIC stands for Books Read In Class. We have read over 400 books in class.
Sorry, no more candy!
Bye!
Goldie
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment