Sunday, November 25, 2007

Motor and More!

This isn't a journal entry; this is just an up-date on the things we have been doing in the past couple of weeks when I was too busy to write.

First, How was everybodys thanksgiving? Mine was great. The Racquet Club had a fabulous thanksgiving feast at one of their restaurants with turkey, stuffing, salad, different kinds of fish, and rice. We invited my moms friend to come with us too; my mom felt really comforted when she heard yes from her friend because she was home sick during that week. She was missing going to my grandma's house and seeing her whole family there. Anyways, everything was supper-dupper good and I hope everbody everywhere who is checking my blog had a great thanksgiving too!(to email me back(who ever doesn't have my email), here's my number: goldiejune2000@yahoo.com)

Second,it was my dads birthday last Friday! We didn't give him much stuff, but we gave him lots of love.

Everybody sing with me!: Happy Birthday to you!(chachacha)Happy Birthday to you!(chachacha) Happy Birthday to Ira/Daddy!(chachacha) Happy Birthday to you!(chachacha oolalah!)

Third, guess what we got my dad for his b-day?
(email address above)
I'll tell after I get three to five answers from three to five different people.
(The title gives you a clue and picture gives a clue)

Fourth, I'm already getting ready for Hanukkah! My mom is trying to get me UGGS, my grandma is trying to get me American Girl things and books and I've given my dad recemendations on things I want. My UGGS are either going to be light-ish blue or pink. We looked online and there was a color called Mink. It was like a dark pink-ish purple-ish color in the picture.

Fifth, My class is trying to read 800 books and we're SO close. Only 40 left! That means we've read...drum-roll please...760 books! YEAH!! I have almost read 28. This kid in my class has read more than 100 books this year!

Le Fin = The End

By Goldie Davoudgoleh

No comments: