Wednesday, January 2, 2008

So many things to chat about all over the world! Especially in Boston, China!

Dear Journal,

We, as in my whole family, have been so busy with vacation, the holidays, and school, I have forgotten about my journal and how you guys love it! So i wanted to give a little (not) info on whats happening' here in china. First of all I am great and there is nothing t worry about 'cause me and my blog are staying' here FOREVER!! Plus, we are in the hands of my wicked-awesome parents!
Anyways, getting back to me and all that "stuff", I am about to share a little magic with y'all people out there reading this blog of mine (read this sentence in a Texas accent) (ye ha!):

#1. Awesome Vacation!

Last week we came back from freezing cold Beijing and more freezing cold Harbin. Beijing was more of a historical kind-of place and Harbin was more like a winter wonderland. In Beijing we went to the Temple of Heaven, The Great Wall (which wasn't very hard to climb because of the cable-cars), and many more places that I can't think of! Harbin although was freezing, was amazing! Winter wonderland (as in Harbin)had not statues but building's and sculptures made out of... actually, I am going to put a picture of what it's made out of n my blog later and whoever answers in a email first, may get a prize in February like I promised Amy Wald who emailed me first on the other entry when I did this with my dads gift. Anyways, everything was awesome.

The End

#2. Tooth Loosing Maniac!

As some of you know, my brother got his teeth late when he was a toddler. So he is just starting to loose them. He actually lost his 2nd one during vacation on the plane from Beijing to Harbin. My moms like, "Do you want it out in Beijing or Harbin?" And Jacob said to yank it now... and that's just what she did. Yank! The tooth was out and we were just going up into the air (and wave em like you just don't care!).

The End

#3. Almost with y'all in the USA!!

It is Sunday, January 27th, 2008 and I am getting ready for my plane ride to Boston in exactly one week! We, as in me, mom, dad, and brother Jacob, are so excited to be on our way. We can't wait to see y'all next week. And actually, we will be in Boston for the Super Bowl! You know what I like about the Super Bowl, the cool sweat shirts they sell at Decathlon. They have Decathlon here but they don't sell the sweat shirts because it's not a big event in China, you know. We are bringing many presents with us to fill a whole suitcase (not exactly). We are bringing fancy chopsticks and jewelry and jade turtles. They are really awesome; I hope all y'all will like the presents we bring to all of you.

The End

#4. Chinese New Year

This week we are coming to Boston for our Chinese New Year vacation. It is like our new year but a little bit more red-ish and fancy. Like dragons and door posts and things like that. Jacob will be talking about that in his little presentation to the second grade classes. He is going to read a book about it. I will be bringing in a slide show that me and my family downloaded to watch on a disk. It is a really cool video about what we are doing when we travel and what I do in Hebrew school. Jacob hates, well, not hates, but doesn't like going to Hebrew school. It's not his thing, you know. Or do you not know; at all??

The End

I hope you have enjoyed my little up date and I will be writing the next time my jeans fall from the sky and the earth splits in half! Kidding!!!!! I hope we all have had or are having a nice peaceful Sunday and see you next Sunday when I'm in Boston and the sky is falling! And Abby Elmore is laughing so hard, she is about to pee in her pants!!
Thank you all for joining me for Channel 4 News and have a good night!

Love,
Goldie Davoudgoleh

P.S. The Channel 4 News thing is from my Super Fourth Assembly that I will be performing Friday morning in front of the whole entire (except the sick people)fourth grade and the thing about Abby Elmore and the pee in the pants thing is true. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you Goldie, and your brother, Mom and Dad too!!! We miss you guys and can't wait to spend time with you!

Love,
Melanie, Josh, U.B. and A.L.