Monday, December 1, 2008

wo shui jiao le :(

Dear Journal,

I snuck away from bed at 9:00pm so I could write; I was soo tempted.

3 Things that happened in the past 3 minutes:

  • My dad came home from work (late, huh?)
  • I ran to my computer to write to you
  • My mom put me to bed (remember, theses aren't in order)

By the way, wo shui jiao le means I am sleeping in Chinese. Whoever guessed that, dingdingdingding!

So whats been happening in your side of town?

Email me at goldiejune2000@yahoo.com to send me info of your side of the world.

Love to stay and sleepily chat, but I've got to usher tomorrow at a winter concert for the Strings and Band and Choir, so let me sleep a little bit.

Oh, before I forget, my mother and I made a video and posted it on her facebook. We haven't posted our alternate ending though, so be on the look out!

Good night! Or evening! Or afternoon, I suppose.

ttyl= Talk To You Later

Goldie Davoudgoleh in Shanghai, CN

1 comment:

Sherri Davoudgoleh said...

Wo bu shui jiao le........