Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hi fellow blog-checkers.......

Ni Hao!

I didn't enter with 'Dear Journal' this time because I have somethings really bad to tell you this time.

Bad things happening right now and during today:

  1. I had to run the mile today (4 laps around our huge track) (P.S. It took me 14 minutes to run 1 mile at school).
  2. I had nutella (chocolate spread) on a gramcracker and all I get is a bump on my lip maybe saying that I am alergic to one of them and a ice pack on my big old bump.

Good things that happened right now and during the day:

  1. Everybody in both 5AH (other class), 5KC (my class), and Hannah, my best 5TM friend, were cheering me on while I run pass the finish line by myself because I am the last one to finish running (I was expecting teasing because I am soo unfit (unlike everybody else) and people yelling at me for making them wait 2 minutes so I could finish running).
  2. It is time for dinner! And my mom made my favorite, Pasta and Tomato Sauce!

Well, now it is dinner and I thing they are starting without me!

Bye! Wish me luck with my lip and my report card!

Goldie Davoudgoleh in Shanghai

1 comment:

Sherri Davoudgoleh said...

Goldie, you have great friends cheering you on past the finish line. I hope you always have friends like these!