Sorry I didn't write for along time but are you still my friend? I hope so!
5 Things that I did this weekend:
- I went to Caroline's house for a play date.
- I went out to lunch to a place called Wagas.
- I went to a Halloween party with Jacob.
- I got a new music video on iTunes.
- I tried 5 new foods in 1 minute.
5 Things I did at Caroline's house:
- We made a mattress slide on the stairs.
- I watched Nickelodeon for the first time in 16 months.
- I ate Kraft mac + cheese for lunch.
- Hannah and Anna came over.
- We video taped each other dancing.
What am I doing?
I am listening to High School Musical 3 music and writing on my blog.
Where am I?
In my room.
When?
4:55
Why am I here?
Because I wanted to right on my blog.
Something I am really happy about:
I got the part of the mayor in the play Rats!
( I wanted the part of Pennywinkle, but Caroline got that part. Hannah got the part of the Pied Piper!)
Have a happy Halloween and first week of November!
Sincerely,
Goldie Davoudgoleh in Shanghai
No comments:
Post a Comment