Monday, October 20, 2008

How Can I Explain This....

Dear Journal,

How can I explain this....I have been sooo busy with school and everything that....I don't want to say I have no time for you but...I am not gonna right as much as I did the first day. I haven't writen in like a few months or something like that.

Something about my day....

1. I lost a tooth and it looks really weird.
2. I started the IOWA test, like ERB's.
3. I did my science presentation.
4. I almost finished a puzzle of mickey and minie at a wedding in China.
5. I did my math homework.
6. I played computer games.
7. I am writing on my blog.


Something about my annoying brother....

He is weird.
He is mean.
He is a trouble-maker.
He is a liar.
He is un-fashionable.
He is very bad at singing.
He is freaky.
He is baby-ish.
He is a wanter of everything.
He is a want-to-be-winner.
HE IS MY BROTHER!!!
(BOO!)


What else........

I barely see my dad because he is busy at work and having dinner with his visiting co-workers and his boss. My mom has been very busy prepairing for the International Fair, which was last Saturday and AWSOME!!! Good job mom!! My friends are great also. Caroline and Hannah are my best friends in Shanghai, but I also have alot of other friends. Here all of my friends (not in order):


  • Sammy
  • Caroline
  • Hannah
  • Jessie
  • Victoria
  • Madeline
  • Deborah
  • Elisheva
  • and others I can't think of......!

Well, I think thats all that I have to say now. If you have questions, email me at goldiejune2000@yahoo.com/ or leave me a comment. Happy Sukkot! And Simchat Torah!

Love,

Goldie Davoudgoleh in Shanghai

No comments: