Dear Journal,
Last Thursday was my first day of school. I had a great first day leading up to my moms favorite part of the day, 'telling' her about school. But I've had a resonable amount of homework and lots of fun games!
My teachers name is Ms. Campbell, from Boston, Mass. She lived in Spain for a while and started teaching 5th grade in year 2000. She is a great teacher that has a funny personality and puts hard things in easy ways. As always, a teacher should be just like that but she puts in a 11 out of 10 when she does her teaching!
As well as all my other teachers I've had since I was 5, I would like to thank them all for helping me get to this point ( Miss. Farber, Ms. Chapple, Ms. Flannery, Ms. Solomon, Ms. Sealey).
See you next time when you'll here Goldie say...
"Oh, that herts!"
Over and Out!
Sincerely,
Goldie Davoudgoleh
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Goldie,
I love reading your blog. You sound so excited about school! Please give regards to your teacher.We met her when we visited you.
Love to all,
Bubbie
Post a Comment