Dear Journal,
Today was blaah. We didn't do much. We went to Chabad to pick up somethings for Passover and we went to get some pictures framed. I had a bit of a head-ache so I didn't get involved with everything. But we came home and opened a box of matzah. Jacob just couldn't wait 'till Saturday and my dad was sick of his whining so he bought a box to have today. What we were picking up from Chabad was stuff for passover that we can't get here that a guy from Chicago brought. My mom sen a whole long list to this guy and he brought everything except pomegranate paste, which obviously is almost impossible to find considering we live in China.So when we came hoe, I had a matzah and sliced turkey sandwich for lunch. It was a good taste, that I felt a little lite-headed. It was like a dream. I now can't wait untill next week either! In a little while, me and Jacob have roller-blading class but since there was barely anything to do, I decided to write to yall there who are reading. I was gonna invite a friend over but it was too late by the time I was done with lunch.
Have a great rest of the weekend and week!!
Love,
Goldie
P.S. I might add more to this later so keep check my blog!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment