Dear Journal,
I said I would be back soon and here I am! I am waiting for a massage that I actually just had 5 minutes ago. So, I'm not really waiting but I really did have a massage about 5 minutes ago. We got shoulder and back massage and they put very relaxing music on to make us fall asleep. I was soo relaxed, exactly how you're supposed to act to a thing like this. Not much else has happened during the 24 hours that I wasn't on my blog. I went to school, heard there is no school tomorrow, came home on the bus, relaxed, had dinner, went for a massage, and look at where I'm standing right now (well you can't exactly see where I was sitting/standing, but you get the concept)! I am getting ready to pack. my packing day will probably be tomorrow 'cause I have no school, Friday afternoon, and Saturday evening. You know something kind-of funny, we have been here nearly 7 months, and I still don't have the sound to my computer in my room.
Love Ya!
Sincerely,
Goldie Davoudgoleh
P.S. Abby, yesterday, I didn't mean to hert you if I did.Say hi to Elijah and Odessa! Bye!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooooooohhhh...a massage would be soooo nice right now! You are a lucky duck!! If I read correctly, you will be in Boston very soon. I hope you will come and visit me (and all your other friends) at Rashi!!
Love, Mrs. Solomon
Hi Goldie!
My dad and I wrote these for you.
A pumpkin sat on a railroad track
He looked up at the sky
Along came a choo-choo train
And now he's pumpkin pie
A labrador sat on a railroad track
He sat just like a log
Along came a choo-choo train
And now he's a wiener dog
A lion sat on a railroad track
He wasn't afraind of that
Along came a choo-choo train
And now he's a scardy cat!
I already miss you!
Love,
Melanie Celia Berman
Post a Comment