Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I"M GOING TO FAINT!!!!

Dear Journal,

1. Sorry I haven't been writing for a long time. I have been busy with school and homework and things like that. Plus a couple of holidays. Today I got extra homework but I'll talk about that later. It's involved in one of my other paragraphs in my post today.

2. I am so happy and a little sad, but as I said in my last paragraph I will talk about my sadness in another paragraph and that also includes why I have so much homework. Anyways, I am happy because my mom HAS talked to Emma (my friend Elisheva's mom) about having a sleepover. Me and Elisheva have been talking about it for weeks since we met. I can't wait for 2 weeks, because after Simhat Torah, she will come to my house and sleepover.

3. Something else I'm happy about is....I got....a....Wii!! About 3 or 4 days ago....well actually let me talk about the place first. There is this little shop down a little bit away from the Racquet Club (where I live), but its a good walk. About 3 or 4 days ago, me, my brother and my dad walked over to the place. It's called Playstation III, at least that's what I think it's called. That's what Jacob calls it when he wants to go there. But my point is, we went over to PS III, and we were going to get a new game cube controller. But my dad was looking around and looked at the board that had a picture of a Wii on it, and all the prices. He said "How much is a Wii with 10 games, the charger, and the actual Wii?" And 10 minutes after that, we had a Wii. But we didn't take it home right away. We went back at night and picked up the Wii and everything. But you don't want to know the sad part, so I won't tell you. Everything worked out perfectly, after a little incident....oooops!

4. Finally, why I am sad. HHHMMMM....I have a very important announcement to make:
There is...a....TYPHOON (a hurricane)!! I'M GOING TO FAINT!!HHHHHH....(crying,crying). That's why I have so much homework, my teacher knew that there wasn't going to be school tomorrow, and she gave us a lot of homework! My teacher, Ms. Sealey, said that all the schools in Shanghai are shut down because of the typhoon.

Typhoons, large cyclones known as hurricanes in the West, regularly hit China, Taiwan, the Philippines and Japan in the summer season, gathering strength from the warm waters of the Pacific or the South China Sea before weakening over land.


AAAAAHHHH!!!!! The typhoon got me!!!!
Gotta go, BYE

Goldie

3 comments:

mara said...

Oh Goldie! I hope that you guys are ok! I am LOVING reading your blog!

L'Shanah Tovah,
Mara & Chris

Smileyfood said...

Hi Goldie!!!! It's your art teacher Erica. Isaac's mom just told me about your blog and it's so cool to hear all about your experiences in China. Take care and stay dry in the storm!

The Solomon Family said...

Hi Goldie!

I hope that you and your family "weathered" the typhoon with much success! Sounds kind of scary...but exciting! Did you guys enjoy the holidays? What's it like celebrating the Jewish new year in China?

:)

Rashi misses you!

love, Mrs. Solomon