Dear Journal,
Today, my friends, Emma and Noah Knoblcoh, were acting weird and on the bus home they said, "I need you from 3:30 to 5:30 today at my house. Ok?" And I went along with it and...
"SUPRISE!!!!!!" I heard as I walked in and everyone and some other people I knew were there except Caroline and Hannah! I was so SUPRISED. I didn't even know this was going to happen.
By then I knew that she had planned a suprise going away party! I am so thankful that I have good friends that would do that for me.
I am so thankful and jumpy but I have to slow down because we are going to someone's house for dinner tonight when my dad comes home.
My birthday is in 5 1/2 days!! And in 2 days I'm getting my birthday Nintedo DS!!
This entry is dedicated to Emma Knobloch, Noah Knobloch, and Montana Ray (all my SRC Shanghai friends). I'd really like to thank them for planning this suprise party for me and inviting all our friends.
This weekend I am having my birthday sleepover party. On Saturday at 4:00, all my friends are coming (Emma, Caroline, Hannah). Then I haven't planned what we are going to do that night but in the morning at 10:00, Montana and Noah are coming for Brunch. My mom had the brunch idea, but I wanted to have a birthday sleepover party.
I gotta go and get ready to go to our friends house for dinner.
LOL,
Goldie
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment