Friday, May 22, 2009

Almost there! Count down to home...30 Days left!

Dear Journal,

In about, I don't know, 30 days, I'll be home! On June 22, late at night, we arrive in Boston. I am soo excited but sad at the same time.

I wanted to worn you that I will be on my blog almost everyday, maybe more than 1 time a day to try to beat out my mom in how many blog posts she has. Don't tell her though! I will also be on because I am counting down to the last day in Shanghai.

Also on the agenda of the month of June, guess who's birthday it is? I don't even know! Is is Jacob? (...) No, he's in May. Is it my mom? (...) No, she's also in May. Is it my dad? (...) No, he's in November around Thanksgiving!! (...,...,...,...,...,...,...,...,...,) Oh yeah! It's MY birthday June 9th! And guess what I'm getting for my birthday? A Nintendo DS! But I have to pay for some of it which is kinda sad.

Oh well! Anyways, I'm gonna go swimming now so I have to go! I'll catch up with you later!
Sincerely,
Goldie

1 comment:

Zaydie said...

Boston is getting ready to welcome home the Davoudgolehs.

Cosco is on high alert for Ira.

The "mikvah" is anxious to have Sherri back.

There is a special seat ready for Jacob at Casey's.

And most of all Zaydie is ready to see how tall Goldie has grown. He's ready to make a pancake for every quarter inch Goldie has grown. I'm figuring 2 dozen pancakes for breakfast on June 23rd.